ELeavers.com is the pay-per-click
ELeavers.com is the pay-per-click engine with high quality clicks, just like Google AdWords/AdSense. Even though they are a recent entry to the industry, they have already managed to gain the trust and love of both publishers and advertisers. Here are some reasons for this success:
ELeavers.com doesn't take money for account activation. The minimum deposit to start an account is only $10.
- The minimum bid for clicks is $0.008. However, you will almost always need to bid a bit higher than this to make sure your ad is placed between other bids from other advertisers.
- Eleavers.com automatically adjusts your cost per click to just $0.001 above the next closest competitor, so you get the best price available for your traffic.
- ELeavers.com provides advertisers with a link for “Minimum Recommended CPC.” This link can be found in the advertiser member area while composing an ad campaign. This link provides advertisers with least ideal amount to bid.
ELeavers.com provides a convenient tool to add keywords to your advertising campaign.
- You can pay for advertising with Paypal or any credit card linked with Paypal.
- ELeavers.com allows advertisers to advertise to any number of affiliate links, one main reason why eLeavers.com has become the preferred advertising network for clickbank affiliates.
ELeavers.com uses a state-of-the-art fraud-detection algorithm to track and evaluate the validity of each click. All impressions and clicks are evaluated on a broad range of factors, such as bot traffic, proxies, banned IPs, unmatched clicks, rapid clicks, unmatched referrers and more.
In some areas ELeavers.com cannot provide high traffic volume. This is usually the result of the Advertiser selecting to show your ads with specific keywords or in a specific date range.
ELeavers.com declines ads for sites with adult content, racist websites or other websites that might be offending to the general public.